Types of Water Damage Services in Columbia
Your home or business could suffer from many different types of water damage. That?s why companies like Sincerely Yours offer different kinds of water damage services in Columbia. Here is a sample of water damage services in Columbia and a brief explanation of each of them:
- Moisture mapping ? moisture detection and moisture mapping help find abnormally wet areas in buildings and the materials that are wet so the drying process can be carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Thermal imaging ? thermography has been used for a long time by the military, fire personnel, airports, and in the detection of breast cancer. With water damage, thermal imaging can help locate hidden moisture in floors, walls, and ceilings. Thermal imaging can help detect other household problems like air leaks and missing insulation. This is a great tool for water damage professionals.
- Water extraction ? water extraction is the actual removal of water in a home or property. Water extraction is done by professionals with special equipment that can remove water quickly and encourage the drying process to reduce the risk of further damage to a home or property.
- Dehumidification (LGR or desiccant) ? dehumidification is a term used when water damage restoration tools are used for drying and restoring a damaged area. These tools are heavy duty and dry areas quickly to reduce the chances of harmful mold growth.
- Hardwood floor drying ? hardwood floor drying is extremely important in the water restoration industry. Specialists know how much damage water can do to hardwood floors and how expensive it can be to repair. Hardwood floor drying is the immediate and thorough drying of hardwood floors to ensure the elimination of further damage to the floors.
- Gray and black water (sewage) cleaning and decontamination ? gray and black water from flooding can contain pathogenic agents. It is important to have this word extracted and to decontaminate the area. This is a service provided by water damage specialists like Sincerely Yours. This service involves the removal of all the water, thorough cleaning of the area, and decontamination and sanitization of the area. This is an extremely important cleanse that needs to happen with this type of flooding.
- Complete structural drying ? water damage specialists know that incomplete structural drying can lead to structural damage and mold growth. Complete structural drying is the process in which all parts of a structure are dried to completion before a water damage crew exits the property.
- Emergency Water Damage ? emergency water damage services are the immediate service that professionals provide to people experiencing water damage in their home or business. This professional service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whenever an emergency can happen, the emergency water damage crew is available.
These are just some water damage services in Columbia provided by Sincerely Yours. For any specific services not mentioned, contact the water damage and restoration professionals to find out what is offered in the Columbia area.